👨💻 Hi there!
class Paul_Chung: def __init__(self): self.aka1 = "p4ulpwns" self.aka2 = "pywchung" self.aka3 = "pywc"
Hi stranger... I would assume that you've somehow decided that you'd like to learn more of Paul Chung! Welcome!
I'm a sophomore undergrad currently enrolled in the Computer Sciences B.S. program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
If you'd like to connect, please contact me! You'll get my hyped response with personal greetings.
Email: pywchung [at] icloud [dot] com
**: updated Sep 27, 2021
🎓 What I'm into
- Operating Systems
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
💼 Where I have worked
- Student Intern Analyst @ Office of Cybersecurity, UW-Madison (2020.10 ~)
- Tutor and Pwner @ Anti-root Security Team (2018.03 ~ 2020.08)
- Member @ Cybersecurity UW (2020.09 ~)
- Intern @ Igloo Security (2019.08)
🛠 What I have done
- 2019, CVE-2019-0708 ("Bluekeep on Embedded Systems" @ CISC-W' 2019)
- 2017, Neung-In Eats Google Assistant Voice Chatbot (Django)
❤ What I like
- Writing Python scripts
- Listening to Jazz or discovering new music
- Killing time with Netflix
- Adventuring around the world
- Hanging out downtown