EducationUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.S. Honors in Computer Science, 2020 - 2024
- High School Degree in STEM, 2017 - 2020
Below are my current research interests.
- Security & Privacy
- Computer Networks
- Zero-trust Authentication
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- Operating Systems
Below is a summary list of the research projects I have participated so far.
The people listed are the ones I have directly communicated with.
Please find my CV for the specific details.
- Engineering Privacy in iOS App Groups Maryam Aldairi, Arjun Brar, Hanan Hibshi
- picoCTF: Introducing Adversarial Machine Learning to CTFs Hanan Hibshi, Maverick Woo, Alejandro Cuevas
- CookieEnforcer: Automated Cookie Notice Analysis and Enforcement Asmit Nayak, Rishabh Khandewal, Kassem Fawaz
- Gossamer: Securely Measuring Password-based Logins Rahul Chatterjee, Mazharul Islam, Marina Bohuk
- Exploiting CVE-2019-0708 on Embedded Systems Tae Gyeom Heo, Chang Hoon Kim